Business andCommercial Litigation
In today’s competitive marketplace, it is not uncommon for conflicts to arise with one’s competitors, vendors, or even customers. Those conflicts may range from simple failures of performance (or understanding) to more serious claims of unfair competition, theft of trade secrets, or even defamation within one’s industry.
When confronted with matters of a serious (or potentially serious) nature, it is critical to secure counsel from a business lawyer with experience in such issues, and to understand as early as possible your options forward.
As a business lawyer with over 20 years of commercial litigation expertise in Orange County, Paul Kramer is often engaged to represent his business clients in the defense and prosecution of a wide range of commercial and competition related claims. Among the more common claims Paul is asked to consider are the following:
- Unfair Competition and Unfair Business Practices
- Misappropriation of Trade Secret (e.g. customer lists)
- Breach of Employment or Consultant Agreement
- Breach of Licensing or Distribution Agreement
- Breach of Non-compete or Non-solicitation Agreement
- Breach of Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Breach of Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Business Defamation: Slander and Libel
In every such case, the Firm understands its clients’ universal interest in resolving each claim as early and economically as possible and, where possible, in exploring alternative and more expedient forums for dispute resolution.