New Business Formation
Many of the Firm’s clients are first time business owners who have a prudent interest in forming a new legal structure such as a corporation or limited liability company (LLC) through which to run their business. Oftentimes, these business owners will have important questions in advance of formation, and look to a practiced business lawyer for guidance.
Such questions often include:
- What are the benefits of incorporating my business?
- What are the benefits of a limited liability company (LLC)?
- Why not just a partnership or a joint venture (JV)?
- What business structure makes the most sense for me?
- Does the state of incorporation matter?
- What are the costs, and do I need a lawyer for this?
As an established business lawyer in Newport Beach, California, Paul can readily assist his clients with these and related questions, and with the careful formation of an appropriate business entity.
As a practiced litigator with over 20 years of experience, Paul recommends that every business owner form a protective legal entity by which to not only facilitate business operations, but through which to insulate their families and personal assets against potential debts, liabilities and other business related problems.
The Firm is regularly called upon to form corporations and LLCs in California and all fifty States, and works closely with each client to ensure formation of a structure which is best suited to the business’ particular needs.